Jooste – Polycast
The casting of polyurethane water related products – i.e valves, non-turn valves and float valves – is managed by Fanus le Roux, who has five years experience in the polymer and mould making industry.
Manufacturing of borehole cylinders, force pumps, solar pumps and stainless steel manufacturingis managed by Shaun Costigan, who has had extensive training in production systems and quality control.
Jooste Cylinder & Pump Co (Pty) Ltd can assist with:
Consulting, Managing and/or Design
- The siting and drilling of boreholes
- Equipping of borehole
- Reticulation systems
- Water treatment plants for domestic consumption
- Water treatment plants for irrigation purposes
- Water sampling and analysis
- Water auditing and management
Supply and/or Install
- Water tanks and bulk water storage units
- Pressure pumps
- Pressure tanks
- Water softening units
- Reverse osmosis units
- Suspended solids and activated carbon and filters
- AFM filters (activated filter media) filters
Jooste Water Consulting
This involves all aspects of water consulting from the siting and drilling of boreholes, design of riticultion systems, design of all filtration plants and management of turnkey projects. Headed by Conleth Costigan, who has more than 30 years experience in the water pumping field and assisted by Thys de Wet who is a mechanical engineer with over 35 years experience in the consulting field.